|Rate / Night:
||1200 to 2400 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
You enter the villa from the rear and you can tell by the plant lined driveway and architectural style that this is going to be something special. The incredible entrance has an antique metal gong set into a glass circle and appears to be floating in the centre of the imposing white wooden door.
When the door swings open you’re treated to an instant impression-forming view that this is the epitome of style and luxury beachfront living. Many modern luxury villas successfully combine architectural styles, décor influences and a blend of contemporary and traditional features. But at Villa Mia this has been achieved with an understated air of superiority.
In essence, the architecture follows the Balinese format of having three pavilions positioned to form a central courtyard enclosing the swimming pool and directing the focus out to the beach and the ocean. It’s immediately obvious that the villa has a very contemporary feel with white being the predominant colour throughout indoor and outdoor spaces.
In many white-themed villas the décor is brought to life with stark contrasting bright coloured accessories, which often works to good effect. But here the home is animated with much more subtle use of colour and patterns and a splattering of stylish antique artifacts and furniture pieces.
The entrance pavilion faces the ocean and on the right of the impressive entrance is a large garage area. To the left is a fitness room and then the staff quarters.
The two pavilions on either side of the central swimming pool make up the villa’s living and sleeping areas. The long swimming pool is cleverly incorporated into the living areas and forms an integral part of this villa experience. The pool extends into the pathways with the use of stepping stones and, at the beach end, stepping stones on either side lead down into a covered sala area complete with comfortable seating from where you can relax with pool on either side of you and the ocean directly ahead. This is truly an idyllic spot and an exceptional feature of the property.
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night (including breakfast)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
Book This Stunning Holiday Villa Today. You Won't be Dissapointed.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered. Thank You.