Baan Leelavadee (Dhevatara Residence)
|Rate / Night:
||750 to 1750 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
As soon as you enter the property there’s a two story building on the right, the side of which is dominated by a large circular wooden wall hanging. Stairs lead up to a balcony that looks across the villa to the sea and opens into a double room. Tasteful wooden furniture and a flat screen TV give the look of quality, there’s a dressing area, and the en-suite bathroom is brightened by aquamarine mosaic tiles around the sink and shower.
Coming back down the stairs a pathway leads through towards the beach. On the right is a garden whilst on the left is another bedroom pavilion. The first bedroom is a twin room with hardwood floors bordered with stone tiles and the traditional teak beds are accessorised with white sheets and lemon throws. There’s a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room with mosaic effect tiles.
- Water sports
- Boat trips to outer islands
- Bophut Fisherman’s Village
- Big Buddha Temple
- 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course
- Horse Riding
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 4 (four) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 30 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.