Baan Tawantok Villa 2
|Rate / Night:
||920 to 2200 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
With a contemporary layout and southern Thai styled two-tiered roof structures, together with interior décor, apparently influenced from all the world’s continents, you get the impression that the designer has taken the best features of different styles and tastes and brought them together to create a unique masterpiece.
Stood in the entranceway to the first villa you have a bedroom pavilion on either side, parallel to the sea in front; each containing two en-suite bedrooms. Straight on there’s an expertly maintained central garden, decorated with stunning Frangipani trees, which leads onto the pool terrace, the pool and then down onto the white-sandy beach.
On either side of the garden are two further pavilions. The one on the right houses the kitchen, dining, lounge and children’s room. In front of this is an exquisite outdoor sala with comfortable lounge furniture. The building on the left is taken up by a phenomenal master-suite.
The two-bedroom pavilions are identical in design layout. Each of these four bedrooms is tastefully dressed with a mixture of furniture, furnishings, ornaments and artworks which blend styles, eras and genres. For example there are heavy contemporary styled wooden beds with more traditional dressing tables and chairs. There are classic Japanese flower prints in some rooms while other walls are adorned with funky abstract pieces and colorful African paintings.
The bedrooms, three doubles and one single, all have high vaulted ceilings and modern tropical bathrooms, incorporating twin-sinks and indoor/outdoor shower areas. One thing that stands out is the quality of the material used. From the pelmets covering the wooden blinds, the patterned throws, cushion covers and bedding all the way through to the dark wooden floors and window frames and the tiles and fittings in the bathrooms. Each element of the room looks as though it’s been incredibly well made and selected to create just the right ambience for the space.
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) adults OR 8 (eight) adults and 4 (four) children. No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.