Villa Lotus (Miskawaan)
|Rate / Night:
||1089 to 1980 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
Once through the entrance you’ll be amazed at the sheer size of this property, three pavilions are located around a huge L-shaped blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool complete with elephant statues.
In the pavilion on the left side of the pool are the fully equipped kitchen, stylish dining area and elegant lounge. This tastefully decorated open plan area has the perfect blend of modern furniture and traditional Thai ornaments and artefacts. Wooden wall carvings, statues of monks, an oriental bell and table lamp sit comfortably alongside modern upholstered sofas and the plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Doors from the lounge lead to the outdoor entertainment area complete with bar, dining table, fixed bbq and dartboard.
In the pavilion at the rear of the courtyard you’ll immediately notice a second floor balcony with outdoor furniture overlooking the whole property. You get to the balcony by going through the games room that has a pool table, table-soccer, seating, a TV, twin beds and a bathroom with en-suite shower. When you do get upstairs there’s a double bedroom and bathroom with doors out onto the terrace which has superb views across the gulf of Thailand.
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- The master suite in this villa is not accessible at anytime by guests
- Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.