Baan Rak Talay Purana
|Rate / Night:
||900 to 2800 US$
Guaranteed Best Rate
Large wooden doors open into an astonishing elevated living area. This expansive room runs virtually the whole width of the property and has a very high, wood-lined, vaulted ceiling with windows on both sides that increase the feeling of space and adds to the overall grandness of an already impressive room.
Facing the doors is a wall of bi-folding glass doors ensuring that the panoramic views across the forested valleys, the bay of Bophut and the island of Koh Phan Ngan are always visible and drawing your attention.
An eye-catching circular pedestal dining table sits like a piece of art in the centre of the room. To the right is a sophisticated kitchen area with an island feature. All high-end branded appliances are fitted. This is an outstanding kitchen which not only looks fantastic, with light wood units, chrome fittings and marble surfaces, but it is also well planned and designed to include all you need; there’s even a wine cooler sunken into the surface of the island feature.
On the opposite side of the dining table is the lounge area which has a flat screen TV mounted on a lime green cabinet and surrounded by comfortable brown and white sofas and chairs as well as contemporary ornaments and art works.
Running the whole width of the room is a balcony with an almost invisible glass banister which looks over the garden, and the sizeable infinity swimming pool, as well as the views to the ocean. On the balcony there are all-weather chairs from where you can sit and take it all in.
LocationIn Bophut area, northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and to Chaweng
- Water sports
- Boat trips to outer islands
- Bophut Fisherman’s Village
- Big Buddha Temple
- 5 km to Santiburi Golf Course
- Horse Riding
- Pls refer to up-dated rate sheet for specific rate & season schedule and reduced occupancy rates if/when applicable
- Daily rates from US$ 900 to US$ 2,800 for the entire house
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (set menus with a choice of Thai and Western food)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 2 (two) Guests per room (including children).
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children).
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private holiday villas are proven to be at least 20% cheaper room per room than most 4 to 5 star hotels.
- Your food and beverage charges in a private villa are at market rates, and not at hotel restaurant rates.
- You can enjoy more facilities and space just for yourself in a villa, as well as receive more personalised service by in villa staff. Often you have your own private beach.
If you would like more information about renting this villa please fill out the form below. We will confirm availability for you and send you a secure VISA and Master Card payment page link as well as Bank Transfer details usually within 24hrs. Once we confirm receipt of your booking deposit you will receive a Promotion Code and full contact details for you to pre-book (if you wish) with any / all of our partners above. We only work with the best - so you won't be disappointed . . .
Please ensure you check your junk mail in case any replys get filtered.